Sunday, May 25, 2008

few feelings...

few seconds ago..:~*
i hav no motivation to write this page of blog geh..
but after saw eva's blog...
the song in her blog reali soft...nice..
i like it...
althought i dono wat she was singing.....

few week ago...:~*
a new mail appeared in my hotmail..
thats from siak...
that big boy.....
sometimes reali worry abt him..
...but
i noe he has a kind.. a childish.. a soft soul in his deep heart
.....i reali do noe it ^^
i miss u n family too.... do take care!!

few days ago....:~*
my name appeared limny's blog....
yea...
damn miss u guys
thanks for giving me a place in ur heart..!!
in my sch...
i always hav a lot of time to day dreaming..
when i saw those girls playing wif each other...crazily
it make me think of u all..
we can be more more more crazier than them!!
if u all wif me now...
if u all can study wif me here
...it could be nice....reali wonderful...

few hours ago.....:~*
i viewed his friendster..
when i see his face....
there r some feeling...
some feeling that hard to be say....
hate..? i hav been giv him everythg i could
miss....? i sweared i dont wan c him again
cant let go..? i had decided to leave
love...? no way

few minutes ago......:~*
i finally got an answer from her...accidently
the one i had been looking for a quite long time...
i saw her pictures....
she seems to be fine..
prettier...
hmmm....
i think she is consider as cute..
n get a new boy friend too..?
i am not sure...
a new 'YOU'

2 comments:

Jejune said...

We always missing you here.
I'm glad that you can online although not that often.
We are waiting for you, always.
I miss the time we are crazing, really.

You make me wanna cry now...T.T

P.S: Although I not really can get know who is the he and she, but if they make you feel uncomfortable, then just leave it.

myToh said...

heheheee...
my blog reali powerful~~
that can make u wanna cry~~~
wuakakakakkakakaka!!!!!
yea..I'LL BE BACK

he n she...=.=
haiz...complicated~!

~*:mySong:*~