Thursday, April 3, 2008

Wowow!! MY LIFE EXPOSED!!!


leng zei


my room


wueru imo > planting potatoes


take pic 4 my potatoes zei


my lunch after planting potatoes


sakura time!!!!!!


'お花觀' flower seeing!


this girl is afs student from finland


sakura n I


Nice view!!!


Thats all for today! next time is a long time later oo!!!
wuakakakaa
dont help me promote until whole world also noe me oo...
expeacially those friends who knew my blog ar... watch out ar...
if not........

*Bro..help me tell mumi them abt these pic, ask them to see it if they want or u help me dl those pic n send to them.. i dont wan they c my blog..wuakakakaka!!!! Thanks!!!*

5 comments:

Jejune said...

You got secret in your blog meh?
Don wan let ur parents know wa..
hahahaha...

Nice life o..wakaka..
Jealous o~~hahaha...lie u de..hahahaha...

Xiao Pui said...

wow... really a wonderful life in Japan wor... and also take picture with a leng chai tim...
geng ah~ hahaha...
u no need send ur picture to me lah, u just post it in ur blogs... then i will go to see de~

*wish u all the best*
Gambateh~!!

myToh said...

heheeee...
yalor yalor..
dont wan giv my parents noe too much mar
wuakakakakaa..
shhhhhhhhh

myToh said...

puipui..okok
i will post them d lar..
heheee

M a n Y a n g said...

hhahahhhahhahahha!!!!!!!so funny la u still!!!!!!laugh till me ah~~ when i see ur blog!!!senka lah got blog don let parents see...wakkakaak!!!
wah envy u o now in japan....must be very nice there!!!me here is nice too but i feel bored with german...XP
take care wo!!!muacksssss!!!

~*:mySong:*~