Tuesday, June 2, 2009

i am back

its time for students holiday! Yeah!!!!!
its time for big students exam! YEAH!!!
for me, i am juz back from my holiday~~ YAHOOO~~
argh~ reali a fun trip although it take me abt a month there..
i lost my chance to eat any NiCE, JUICY dumplings again! damn it @#$Z&*(
yesterday was a holiday
so i spend my time swimming, play with bro, and of course mok leng zei.
i had my dinner with my family in yatch club..
haiz... some1 probably having birthday party there.. which would make me 'zok iu'
i think they are under age to make up, wear high heels, set hair, show breast n show ASS!! hahahaaa
major of them are 15 years old.
juz two option
trendy or.... ''ieu---''
tredy is for ppl didn't like me
"ieu-------" is for ppl like me
cant imagine my dear fren wear like that in my little pure childhood...

3 comments:

Jejune said...

Wow.. yeah~~ They are IEU~~~ really have no idea why they wanna be so old while we were thinking our childhood time.. =.=

But whatever, they chose their life.
Might REGRET might not, non-of our business. lolx..

You had a nice holiday while I'm gonna face my final exam..
Pray for me ya~! ^^

myToh said...

hahaaaa.. ya sure!
u add oil oo~~~~
haiz... wondering wanna wait u back 1st cai giv souvenir or how neh....kekeee

Jejune said...

why?? u can't wait for me meh??
Or u wan send to me huh?
Nonid lar.. if can meet in Tawau..

You are not there that time meh??
Or you can pass to KahHui or anyone else lor.. but I prefer get from your hand.. lolx..

~*:mySong:*~