Saturday, July 12, 2008

ほたる祭り

蛍祭りhappened on the same day of my 文化祭...
so, its quite long time ago d~
hahahaaa..
due to my little pretty friend, man yang so curious abt my life in japan here...
so i do uploaded it for her~ wuakakakakaa

蛍祭りheld in my 町
it juz took me 5 munites to reach there by foot ^^
that day, 7 June 2008.
my 町 was crowded, until i hav to push my bicycle n pass through there slowly.
at that time, i take chance to take some pictures..kekekekee
















that time was about 6pm, in japan, the sky will get dark onli abt 7-7:15pm. As u can see, there was really crownded. heheheee. Here was the place for selling goods n performance. the pictures showed was the elementary sch children' performance. Hehehehee... By the way, do u all noe wat is 蛍? Hahahahahaaa.. i forgot to explain tim...>.< 蛍 means firefly. wuakakakakkaa!



And here is the place where fireflies lived. Good fung shui rite? wuaakakakkaaaa! Ok now, do u see the white house on the top of right hand side in one of the pic? thats my house~ ehehheheheeee.. Dont care u noe onot lar~ wuakakakaka!




"ah toh ah toh, why 蛍祭り hav no fireflies d? i cant even see one oo!!"
ah toh : "Got got got..sure got lar..i wont lie u d! i go take the pictures of it now ar.." NAH!!!













hahahaaaa! do u all understand my sense of humour???? (^^♪from the dialogue above..if yes, pls leave a comment for me wor~wuakakakaa


then, i drank a bottle of strawberry flavor d lemonade soda. chargeless. my neighbour spend me d..ou yea~
*japanese usually drink lemonade on festival onli ^^

"glook gloop gloop" arhhhh~~~ Gooooooooood!!!!!!!

                                           終わり

3 comments:

Jejune said...

I really maolitt for ur "self-talking" ler..but its quite funny~..hahahha..

M a n Y a n g said...

not funny hahahahhahhahahahahahhahaa....XDDD

myToh said...

heheheeee...
thank you thank you~~~
yeah~ so syok!

~*:mySong:*~